Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday with the Wolverine...Again

Since I went to Grand Haven yesterday and I am heading up to the Soo tomorrow, I didn't really feel like doing anything today.  However, I couldn't leave you with nothing, so I decided to do my standard when I don't really feeling doing anything set of pictures.
 Yes, it's the Wolverine again.  For this part it is the one heading from Pontiac to Chicago.  I went to my spot that's on the other side of the tracks.
 This way I could get a shot of the train with Depot Town in the background.
 Pluse, I'm a little closer to the train.
 But not by much.
 I would say she slowly pulls away, but we are talking the train here.
 And not a boat.
 After a fine lunch at Abe's Coney Island, I saw that I had a chance to catch the Eastbound Wolverine.  So I did.
 Same type of train...but different direction.
 Still looks cool enough though.
 A shot as it nears the Depot.
And one last shot before moving on.

No comments: