Friday, February 17, 2017

Chasing the Mad Dog

I read that there might be a 747 that was making a deadhead to Minneapolis after work, so I decided to head over to the airports in the hopes of catching it.  Even if I didn't catch it, the golden light makes for good pictures.
 First up is a CRJ-200 that was flying in from Ottawa. 
 An Airbus 319 that was flying in from General Mariano Escobedo Airport in Monterrey, Mexico.
 Brickyard 4642 coming in from LaGuardia.  Brickyard is the call sign for Republic Airlines.
 Another angle of that plane.
 At first I thought this was a cargo plane but upon closer inspection, I think this may be a British Aerospace 146.  This was a fairly common commuter plane in the mid-90's but I think they've been replaced by CRJ and ERJ's.  Upon further inspection, I think this is a C-17.
 I can't make out the tail number but this is an MD-88 operated by American Airlines.
 An Embrear 175 operated by United Express.
 Fed Ex 505 coming in from Memphis.
 I love the orange sky.
 An Airbus 319.
 An Airbus A319 belonging to American Airlines.  This particular one was coming in from Charlotte.
 Endeavor 3702 coming in from Westchester County in Connecticut.
 I stuck around just a little longer because I saw that a 757 was coming in.
 This particular one was operating as Delta 712 and was flying in from Cancun, Mexico.

At least they are coming to relative warmth.

No comments: