Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Ina Passes Port Huron

And on Sunday, I headed up with a friend to the Port Huron area for a little bit of shipwatching.
 First up is the Posteam ship Ina.  Surprisingly, she has not appeared on this blog before.  There are many people who don't like the salties, I don't really mind them.  I think they bring a different set of colors than the ones I'm used to.
 The Ina is owned by the Polish Steamship Company out of Szczecin, Poland.  She was built in 2012.
 A shot of her bow markings.  The circle with the x indicates where her bow thrusters are.  The numbers show how much of her is under water.
 She is 492 feet long and can carry 16,900 tons of cargo.  I'm not sure where she is heading.
 Nor am I sure what that squiggly line means.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
 I really like her logo.
And one more shot as she pulls away.

No comments: