Friday, October 30, 2015

And Then There Was the Burns Harbor

The ship I decided chase was the Burns Harbor.  it was actually a pretty nice morning to do so.
 There was a bit of sea steam on the water but it didn't seem like it was that cold.  But now that I look at this picture, I guess it was that cold.
 It seems like slightly cool weather always makes for nice pictures.
 The Burns Harbor starts to pull away from the Indiana Harbor.
 I loved the way all the steam from the industry in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario looked.
 The clouds looked even cooler.
 I kind of like the way the clouds lead into the shot on this one.
 And then there is a redhead.
 And I decided to head over to Mission Point.
 I liked the reflections in this one.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
 And she starts to pass on by.
 She works her way down the river.
And one more shot as she heads towards the fog.

No comments: