Tuesday, August 2, 2016

At Least Two Planes for Tuesday

I decided to head over to the airport again tonight.  The lighting was pretty nice for me.  Except I was hoping that the skies would have been gray like they were when I got home from work.
 N8888D is a CRJ-200 that is run by Endeavor Air the Delta Regional Airline.  It was heading to White Plains, NY as I was taking this picture.
 N325US is an Airbus A320 that belongs to Delta Airlines.  It was on its way for some cheesesteak sandwiches.
 A Boeing 717 taxing to the gate.
 I kind of liked the reflections on this picture.
 I'm not sure where this 757 was coming from.  Supposedly it will be heading to Boston in the morning.
 I loved the way the light was hitting it.
 An Airbus 319 on its way to Miami.
 This Airbus A319 came from Buffalo, NY.
 I kind of like the fact that I caught both strobe lights.
 I'm not sure where this plane was headed.
N856NW is an Airbus 330 belonging to Delta Airlines.  As I type this, it is serving as Delta 53 heading to Sao Paulo, Brazil.

No comments: