Sunday, August 14, 2016

Ending With the Isadora

The next ship was docked down from the Westcott but she was another that we didn't get to greet.
 I'm not sure if she was unloading or loading steel coils but many ships will use this dock.
 I know that she has appeared on this blog before.  She is one of a few ships that is owned by the Polish Steamship Company.
 Like I said, it was a pretty nice day for a boat ride.
 If you look to the right, you can see some damage from a recent fire.
 One more shot of the docks.
 While I was on the Randolph, the Isadora started to head out.  I don't think the Westcott needed to deliver a pilot to her because he could just hop on from the dock.
 Like I said, she's a pretty nice looking boat.
 As I was taking pictures, I noticed her reflection in the window of the Randolph and liked the look.
 Looking down the length of the Randolph.

 She passes under the bridge.
 Probably a view I wont get again.
And one more shot of her.

No comments: