Wednesday, May 30, 2018

And the Munson

The Frontenac was followed pretty closely by the next ship.
 The next ship was the John G. Munson.  She is another classic laker but I don't think I have to worry about her going anywhere as she was just repowered.
 I think she was heading down from Calcite with a load of stone but I'm not sure where she was heading.
 It was nice to catch her, as she's one of my favorite boats.
 I was able to get a head shot of her.
 And another.
 She makes the turn past the bridge.  The lighting was perfect for me.

 A nice beam shot.
 And she continues down the river.
One more shot.

1 comment:

JeLebys said...

What camera and lens are you shooting with? Great photos and perfect light capture. Im just starting to photo the freighters and need to buy a good lens for my old Canon 40D. Any suggestions will be appreciated.Thanks