Thursday, May 3, 2018

Flying Swiftly...Or Something

So I went to the airport tonight.  I was hoping to catch my 787 pair again but I found out that the Air France flight was cancelled.  I think they are still under strike or something.  I also found it was cancelled tomorrow to.  Oh well, I got the Royal Jordanian 787 and that's pretty good to me.
 First up is a 737 belonging to Swift Air.  This particular bird was arriving from Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic.  Swift Air is a charter/business jet airline.
 An A319 belonging to United Airlines flying in from San Francisco.  I need to go planewatching there at some point.  I've seen pictures and it looks like there is pretty nice spot that is publicly accessible.
 It always makes my night when I see a Mad Dog.  This particular one is an MD-88 arriving from Windsor Locks.  I still think they need to put the funny mustache on the nose.
 It's always nice to see other colored aircraft in a see of white.  This particular Spirit Airlines A320 was arriving from Atlanta.
 Under normal circumstances, I would love the CRJ, but I see too many of them.  This CRJ900 was arriving from White Plains, NY.
 It was followed by a CRJ-900 from Portland, ME.
 An MD-83 arriving from Dallas.
 Another Spirit A320 from LaGuardia.
 It wasn't too long before the 787 appeared.
 As always, this was coming from Amman, Jordan with a stop in Montreal.
 I love this plane.
 They call this one the Trash Panda because of the lining around its cockpit window.  While that name is less than flattering, I think this is a nice looking plane.
 Another Mad Dog.  This one an MD-90 coming in from Atlanta.
 Next up was a Southwest 737 flying in from Atlanta.
 Another plane that I like to catch is the MD-11 from Memphis, TN.
 A CRJ from Erie.
 The A330 arriving from Amsterdam.
 A CRJ from Columbus, OH.
 And of course, my favorite is the 757.
 This one was arriving from Orlando.
 A CRJ-700 from Indianapolis.
 This 737 was coming from Phoenix.
 A CRJ from Milwaukee.  It seems like this flight is normally an MD type plane.  I hope this isn't foretelling the future.
 Another CRJ.  This one was arriving from Midway.
And I ended the night with a 757 from Fort Myers.

No comments: