Saturday, May 5, 2018

Some of the Cherry Blossoms

The cherry blossoms were another reason I wanted to go down to Belle Isle.
 I figured that this was about the time of year that they started to bloom.
 It looked like many of them were starting to bloom.
 I like the blossoms that have a little color in them.
 I kind of liked this look towards the Ren Cen.
 It was a beautiful morning.
 I wish they would find another place to hold the Grand Prix.  I don't know how much money they get from this event, but it sounds like they signed up for another couple of years.  If it were just the day of the race, it wouldn't be too bad but they start preparing almost a month before the race.  It also ties up a major part of the island.  But like I said, it's not going away any time soon.
I was kind of of in a hurry because I wanted to try to catch the Lufthansa 747.  That didn't happen though.

No comments: