Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Tuesday Spotting

I was gonna go to Kensington tonight but stuff got in the way, so I ended up heading to the airport instead.  As it was, I was pushing the limits of my lighting.  The sun was starting to set and I only had a few minutes.
 I was looking for planes coming in from the west, so I went to my spot on Wick Road.  Of course, my first plane was landing on the other runway.  This MD-88 was arriving from Windsor Locks, CT.
 It was followed by an MD-88 arriving from Milwaukee.
 On the other runway was a 717 arriving from Pittsburgh.
 Even a CRJ looks nice in the setting light.  this one was coming from South Bend.
 A Southwest Airlines plane coming in from Midway Airport in Chicago.
 A CRJ-900 from Louisville.
 And this CRJ-700 from Midway.  It's amazing how many planes arrive from Chicago.
 The first 757 that I was waiting for.
 This particular one was coming from San Francisco.
 An Embrear 175 from Lexington, KY.
 A CRJ-700 from Madison, Wisconsin.
 It was followed by an American Airlines CRJ-700 from O'Hare.
 And I finished with another 757.
This one was arriving from LAX.

No comments: