Monday, May 14, 2018

Waiting at Detroit Metro Airport

I had to go to Colorado for business last week and that meant flying out.  It has been a while since I've been on a plane, so it was kind of neat.
 Since it has been a while since I was in the airport, I was hoping to get a picture of a plane lurking behind the fountain.  Unfortunately, I couldn't get the right angle for this because somebody had set up a group of balloons.  I still got a shot of the puddle with an Airbus behind it.  It almost looks like the danger lurking below or something.
 Of course, I had to seek out a 757.  I'm not sure where this one was headed, but as you can see it had just rained.
 Another angle of that same plane.  The 757 looks good at any angle.
 A CRJ taxiing into the gate.
 I thought this was the 737 I would be taking to Denver, but it turns out that it was another one.
 Another CRJ.
 That earlier 737 taxiing to the gate.
 I like this picture, even though it's a CRJ.
 I would have liked this picture better if I could have avoided the dots in the window.
 And it turns out that this was the 737 that would be taking me to Denver. 
 I like this one.
I think this is a Spirit A321 taking off for somewhere.

No comments: