Saturday, September 18, 2010

University of Massachusetts vs University of Michigan - Pre-game

So I went to the Michigan game again and I was sitting on the opposite side of the field from the UConn game. The seats were just about as good although I was more in the crowd, so that made some shots difficult. I still had a pretty good time and it was a fun game.

These are my pictures from the pre-game activities.

The band was really good as usual. I didn't get a good shot of the drum major tilting his head to the field though.

The flag girls.

The team as they get ready to take the field.

Jumping up to touch the banner before the game starts. This is a tradition at Michigan stadium and a pretty cool one.

The team getting pumped up before the game.

Preparing to raise the flag.

The coin toss.

No comments: