Friday, December 21, 2012

A Quick View of Winter

It snowed last night and into this morning.  Made the drive into work a little more interesting that I wanted but oh well.  Enough about that...how about some pictures.
 I was at work today, so I could really only grab pictures from around the grounds but we have some pretty nice grounds around our building.  This picture was taken from the lunch room.
 One of the things I like about a fresh snow is how it settles on tree branches.  And I really like these trees from the front of our building.
 We also have some pretty neat grasses in front of the building.  I really like it when the snow is settled on them.
 I kind of liked this picture but I think it might be better in black and white.
 A little later in the day, I went around to the back of the building.  Sadly, most of the snow had blown off the trees but there were a few places with it.
 The thistles are really cool with snow on them.
 As I was taking the pictures, a plane flew over.  Not sure what kind though but I still had to look and take a picture.
 I kind of liked how this turned out.
I kind of wish these branches still had the little red berries on them.

No comments: