Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Messing With Mesabi Miner

One day on Facebook, I saw someone with a picture of a ship in their rearview mirror.  I thought it looked pretty cool and it reminded me of the scene in Jurassic Park where the folks in the Jeep were being chased by a T-Rex.  As I was putzing around on Sunday, I saw that I had an opportunity to recreate a similar shot.  But in looking at this pictures, I realize I need to figure out some other things to get it to look better.
 This was my first attempt at it.  I kind of like it but I wish the fence weren't in the background.  Like I said, I may have to work on the angles and stuff or find a different spot to do this.
 My next attempt was using the passenger side mirror.  I actually like this one a little better but it doesn't quite look like I'm getting tailgated.
My third attempt was using the driver side mirror.  If the letters weren't backwards, you wouldn't know this was looking in a mirror.

No comments: