Friday, April 25, 2014

A Bonus Sam Laud

As I was checking AIS to see where the Salarium would be, I noticed that the Sam Laud was heading upbound.  I did not notice her when I checked AIS earlier, so that was pretty cool.
 The Sam Laud approaches the Salarium.  This is what I call freighter jousting.
 I think it would be a pretty close match as the ships are pretty evenly matched.
 The Sam Laud continues on though.  While I'm not as fond of the rear pilothouse ships as other styles, I'm getting used to them.
 And I think the Sam Laud is a pretty nice looking ship.
 She slowly approaches my spot.
 Almost giving me the profile.

 And the profile shot that I like so much.  The sky still looked pretty angry.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
 And bow.  She has a pretty cool looking bow wake.
I'm not quite sure where she's heading but if she's heading for Superior, I wish her and her crew the best of luck.

No comments: