Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The CSL Tadoussac Again

So as I stopped at one of the rest areas, I noticed that there was a ship heading down and would probably be going through Detroit as I would be going through Detroit (if I detoured).  So I decided to take a slight detour and stop in Detroit before going home.
 While I was waiting for the ship, I decided to take a picture of a seagull doing seagull things.
 The Tadoussac makes her way around Belle Isle.  I would have gone to Belle Isle, but I didn't think I would have time to catch her there.
 But I did catch her from Milliken.  Milliken gives you a decent view.
 But I think the views from Belle Isle are better.
 Not sure if you can tell in this picture, but she has a pretty odd wake.
 The straight out shot.
 A better shot of the wake.  Some time ago, the side tanks were added to her.  That changed her flow characteristics a bit.  It gives her an unusual wake.
 She slowly works her way past.
 Her twin stacks.  I'm surprised it doesn't say, "Like us on Facebook" somewhere.
 Or maybe, "Follow us on Twitter".
And she passes by.

Well there was my trip.  I hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.

No comments: