Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dinner at Knight's Steakhouse

Kind off the beaten path in Ann Arbor is Knight's Steakhouse.  The main restaurant is on Dexter Road in the western part of Ann Arbor.  They just opened one in downtown Ann Arbor in former Jacobson's/Border's store but I haven't been in that one and judging by the crowd, it's not likely I'll be in that one for a while.  But I decided to have dinner at the one on Dexter Road.
Knight's has been around Ann Arbor for a while, I think.  Or at least it looks like one of those restaurants that has been around for a while.  I had the steak and it was really good and the prices weren't much higher than the chain steakhouses (Outback, Lone Star, etc).   The salad was really good and the tomato almost tasted like it was right off the vine.  If you are looking for a steak place, I would recommend it.

Apparently they have a market too but I've never been there.

No comments: