Wednesday, September 2, 2015

A Few Post Show Shots

I kind of like to linger after the air show.  There are usually a bunch of people trying to leave at the same time, so it makes sense to linger a bit.
 It gives me a chance to get some plane pictures without quite so many people in them.  This is a KC-135 Stratotanker.  It was based off the 707 fuselage and was the first jet power Air Force aerial refueling aircraft.  It is in the process of being replaced by a plane based on the 767 fuselage.
 A PT-19 Trainer.
 Another angle of a different plane.
This person is a Vietnam War re-enactor.

For this year's show, my dad got the lower tier premium seating.  I will have to say that was pretty nice because it put us right on the flight line and we didn't have to fight with too many people for a good view.  I will have to do that again next year.

No comments: