Sunday, September 13, 2015

A Wolverine Sort of Day

When you see one of my posts titled "A Wolverine Sort of Day", it means that I didn't really feel like doing much but I wanted to do something.  Taking pictures of the passing Wolverine is something, I guess.
 First I started in Depot Town to catch the Westbound Wolverine.  Of course it was running late (but not that late).
 Sadly, I was kind of shooting into the sun but I think the pictures turned out decent.
 As I was taking pictures, I didn't notice the people on the roof of the freight house.  I think they may be doing some repairs on it.
 And she passes by.
 Then I decided to head over to Gallup Park to catch the eastbound Wolverine.  It has been a while since I've taken pictures from that spot.  It's kind of a shame really because it's a nice spot.
 A shot of just the crossbucks.
 The train approaches.  It looks kind of like a peaceful setting with all the trees around it.
And I think it makes for a nice background.

No comments: