Monday, September 21, 2015

Eastern Michigan Football Vs. Ball State

I have my cable restored, so I can post the pictures that I took over the weekend.  For here, I'm just posting pictures from stuff other than the game.  If you want to see pictures from the game, go to Eagle Totem.
 The helmets for the game today.  I'm not sure how many different helmets Eastern has but I think I like this style the best.
 One of the players during the warmup.
 James Pensyl throwing a pass during the warmup session.
 Brogan Roback throwing a pass during the warmup.
 Dan Buschman making a catch during the warmup session.
 The cannon crew practicing loading and firing the cannon.
 It was partially a gray day.  I kind of liked the effect.of the gray clouds.
 Every so often the blue skies would peek out.
 The band marching down the field.
 I kind of like this shot.
 the Color Guard.
 The flags flying in the breeze proudly.
 One of the color guards.
 Another shot of the band.
 Taking down the wall.
 Probably one of my favorite shots from the game.  Just wish I wouldn't have chopped off his head.
 Celebrating a touchdown.
 The band during halftime.
And I leave you with Swoop.

No comments: