Sunday, September 6, 2015

Eastern Michigan Vs Old Dominion Football In Pictures

So yesterday was the opening game for the Eastern Michigan football season.  It it hard to believe that I am starting my fifth season where I am shooting from the field.  For this post, I am just going to do pictures from the game but not necessarily of the game.  If you would like to see shots from the game, go here.
 So once again, Eastern Michigan is setting up a wall for the players to break down.  I am still not sold on this "tradition" but I'm sure they will stick with it until someone gets hurt doing it.
A shot of the helmet used during the game.
 The touchdown cannon.  It actually got a fair amount of use yesterday, but it would have been nice to hear it go off one more time.
 The band taking the field.
 The color guard getting ready to take the field.
 It was a pretty full house yesterday.
 A shot of the eagle that flies down to the field.
 Darius Jackson's first touchdown run
 Swoop being Swoop.
An overall shot of the field.  Sadly, Eastern Michigan would go on to lose the game in the waning minutes of the game.

No comments: