Monday, May 30, 2016

A Brief Bit of Planewatching

So I decided to do a little planewatching tonight.  Although I didn't really feel like doing much but planewatching isn't particularly taxing.
 First up is United Flight 555 which is one of the flights from O'Hare to Detroit.  Now that I think about, I'm pretty sure I caught the other side of this flight as well.  Anyway, it was pretty cool to hear Triple Nickel over the radio.
 A Spirit Airlines Airbus A319 coming in for a landing.
A Delta MD-90 coming in for a landing from Atlanta.
Delta Flight 2333 which is a Boeing 767 on its way to San Diego.
A Regional Jet headed somewhere.
 A Delta Airbus A319 headed to Memphis.
 Another Boeing 717.
 An MD-88 belonging to American Airlines.
An Airbus A330 on its way to Amsterdam.
 A CRJ-700 on it's way to Charleston.
 Another Delta Airbus A319.  This particular one is off to Philadelphia.
And a Delta 737 that is off to Phoenix.

No comments: