Friday, May 27, 2016

Next Up...the CSL Assiniboine

I saw my next ship slightly ahead of the Arthur M. Anderson at Marysville.  I was not able to catch pictures of her there.
 As it was, I was barely able to get pictures of her in Port Huron.  As I was heading to the park, some woman decided to stop in order to take pictures.  It would have been nice if she would have given a clue or had a clue.
 At anyrate, it's been a while since I've seen this ship.  In fact, I can't think of the last time I saw her.
 AIS has her going from Port Weller, but I think that was the last port she stopped at.  I don't think that was her last delivery.  She is heading up to Superior, Wisconsin.  So from this picture, it will be roughly 43 hours until she reaches her destination.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
And she continues on her way.

No comments: