Friday, May 6, 2016

Return of the Cherry Maple Blossoms

I think one of the surer signs of spring for me is when I start to see the cherry maple blossoms at work.  They were starting to peek earlier in the week and so I was keeping an eye on them.  This morning I noticed that they were almost fully blossomed but I was in a little rush and couldn't take pictures at that time.
 As I was leaving work, I was in less of a rush, so I decided to grab some pictures of them.
 It seemed like there were more pinks last year but maybe that's because I was catching them a little later.
 A group of them.
 Photography is fun in threes.
 I'm not sure what kind of tree this is but I do like the little flowers.  It makes spring much nicer.
 A single one.
 A little more pink in these.
I will probably catch them again on Monday.  Maybe some of these buds will be more bloomed and maybe there will be more pink.

No comments: