Friday, October 4, 2013

Duck....Duck....Goose!

It was a fairly nice night tonight, so I decided to head over to Gallup Park after work.  I wanted to stop at Ann Arbor Airport first because I thought I saw some planes doing touch and gos but they were done by the time I headed there.  Oh well.
 Based on the title of my post, I started with the wrong bird.  So maybe the title should be Goose....
 ....Gooose...
 ....Swan?  Wait, that's not right.  Well it is a swan but that's not the name of the game.  I kind of wish this picture wasn't quite so fuzzy because I like the colors in the background.
 Okay, let's try this again.  Duck.  Well a female duck.  A female mallard to be precise.
 Duck.  I'm not quite sure what kind of duck this is, but I see them at Gallup fairly often.
 A closeup of a female mallard.  I do like the looks of these guys.
 Not a duck, but I liked the picture.
 Another type of duck.  Again, I'm not sure of the type.
 A male mallard.  I really like the looks of mallards.
 Since people were throwing bread at the ducks, I think this guy was trying to look like a duck.  Sorry Mr. Seagull, we know what you are.
 Another swan.
 A closeup of the swan's head.
 The swan heading back out to the other side of the pond.  The colors are starting to come out a little more, but I have a feeling it is going to be short lived.
 Another part of the pond.
 Back to the first part, but pulled out a little more.
 Another type of goose.  I believe this is just a white goose or a farm goose.
 I really like the way this picture turned out.
 A bridge with a little hint of color on the left.
And I leave you with a parting shot.  I hope you enjoyed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos.
http://grsshoes.com/