Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Fallasburg Bridge Sort of in the Fall

I saw that the colors were starting to come out, so I decided to make a stop at Fallasburg Bridge on the way to Grand Rapids as it is not that far out of the way.  I was hoping for some pretty cool shots with the colors in the background.
 I sort of got my wish although it wasn't quite as colorful as I had hoped.  That might be due to the fact I was somewhat shooting into the sun.
 The reflections were nice at any rate.  Maybe I could do a little work in Lightroom to bring out the colors a little more.
 Then I decided to head over to the other side.
 A shot of the interior of the bridge.
 I think I like the reflection form the other side better. 
 From another angle.
 As I was heading back.
 I kind of like this shot.
 Just a couple more shots.
 Trying to get more of the trees in the background.
 A shot as a boater heads under.
 One more shot before getting in the car.
And a shot from the car.

No comments: