Thursday, July 2, 2015

A Stop at Tahquamenon Falls

I also stopped at the Tahquamenon Falls too.  The parking lot was a zoo and there were quite a few people there as well.
 However, the park has enough capacity to absorb all those people.  I didn't have to club too many of them.
 Another view from that spot.
 I decided to take a walk down to the gorge this time.  I was debating whether I wanted to do the gorge or the brink but it always seems like there are a bunch of people at the brink.
 Besides, I think the gorge is a better view.  If you look to the right, you can see all the people on the platform.  There weren't nearly that many people this way.
 Which makes it kind of peaceful/
 Not to mention, you could find yourself in the river if you stray from it.  I guess that could be an erosion problem too.
 A shot of the falls.
 Apparently there are jerks everywhere.
 Despite there being a trash can about 10 feet away.
 Another shot of the falls.
 And I leave you with one more.
Some flowers as I headed back to the car.

No comments: