Sunday, June 16, 2019

A Brief Stop at the Airport

So last Sunday, I was going down to Fort Wayne, Indiana to catch an Air Show. The weather didn't look like it was going to cooperate, so I was kind of on the fence about going there.  Then I saw that one of the Littoral Combat ships would be passing Port Huron.  The weather looked alot more cooperative for that than an airshow, so I headed over to Port Huron.
 First up was a Spirit Airlines A320 arriving from Orlando.  I just read an article that Spirit is trying to improve the quality of their service.
 I guess I can believe that.  It seems that many of their aircraft are newer than many of the other airlines.
 A Southwest 737.
 This one was arriving from Baltimore.
 Another A320 belonging to Spirit.
 This particular one was arriving from Atlanta.
 A Spirit A320 arriving from LaGuardia.
 An Embrear 170 operated by Republic Airlines for United Express arriving from Newark.
 This is the plane that brought me to Metro.  Not that I need a huge excuse.
 This was an A350 arriving from Seoul.
One more shot before moving on.

No comments: