Sunday, June 2, 2019

Catching Up with the James R. Barker

I was not expecting to see the next ship but I did.
 I think she was docked at St Clair because she was delivering coal there.  I wasn't sure how long she was docked there, so I was excited to see her moving on AIS.
 Since I wasn't planning on meeting my dad until later in the morning, I figured I could stick around to catch this ship. 
 I see the Kaye Barker quite a bit, I don't see this ship quite as much.  It was kind of cool to see it.  Especially since I wasn't planning on it.
 It was also nice to see her scrubber in full action.  Like I've said before, it reminds me of a proper steamship.
 She makes the turn to leave the channel.
 Framed by the Blue Water Bridge.
 Another view with the Bridge.  It's always amazing to see these giants.
 I couldn't get a beam shot though.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
And she continues on to Lake Huron.

No comments: