Friday, June 7, 2019

A Rainy Annie

Last Thursday as I was heading into work, the train was blocking Textile Road.  I thought it was actually heading north, so I turned around and went over to Payeur Road.  It was raining pretty hard.
 I managed to get there in time, it turns out that it might have been switching some cars around, as it left the rest of cars behind to pick up some cars that were on the other track.
 Shortly after I took this picture, one of the people from the train got out.  I think he had to throw the switch.
 I think they are also doing some work on the tracks.
 I just wish I could have gotten the rest of the train in the picture.
 I also wish there were some puddles on the side.
 And it starts to pass the crossing.
And she makes the turn for the other siding.

At one time the Ann Arbor Railroad was called the Annie, hence the title.

No comments: