Monday, June 10, 2019

Catching the Algoma Buffalo

This would be the last ship I would catch on Saturday.  Shortly after I took these pictures, it started to rain and it rained pretty hard. 
 The Algoma Buffalo was acquired by Algoma Central last year.  Her stacks were repainted and Algoma was added to her name.
 Again, I'm not sure where she was headed in this picture but I do know that Algoma has been getting quite a bit of use out of her.
 Anyway, it was starting to cloud over.  It was starting to gray up behind me, so I figured that I needed to hurry.
 The clouds on this side weren't looking as ominous.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
 It started to rain to the south of me but I couldn't pass up on a couple more pictures.
 I really liked the clouds in this shot.
One more shot before moving on.

No comments: