Friday, June 7, 2019

Thursday Night Dreamin'

So last Thursday I headed over to the airport, like I do almost every Thursday.  I was hoping that I would catch both 787s this time.  I didn't think I would be able to because the day started out pretty rainy (as evidenced by my last post).  As the day went on, it got nicer.
 It was still a little cloudy, but at least it wasn't raining.  I started my night off with an A319 arriving from Monterrey, Mexico.
 It was followed by an American Airlines (actually Eagle) Embrear E175 arriving from Reagan National in Washington DC.
 A bacon shot on this A321 arriving from Sin City.
 I don't know where this Gulfstream IV was coming from.
 But it was kind of neat.
 This plane has kind of a interesting story.  Last week somebody posted a picture of it on the ground on Twitter.  Apparently it has a United Airlines radome.  Then I remembered that I took this picture thinking the nose looked pretty odd.  This particular plane was arriving from Mexico City.
 It was followed by a 757 arriving from Minneapolis.
 And then I saw one of the planes I was looking to catch.  This was the 787-9 belonging to Air France arriving from Paris.
 I am liking the looks of the 787 more.
 Especially the wings.
 Bacon shot on this one too.
 I loved the way the clouds were starting to look.
 A Spirit Airlines A320 arriving from Atlanta.
 Unfortunately, the Royal Jordanian 787 landed on the other runway.
 At least it wasn't too backlit.
 I decided to head over to the other side of the airport to get the MD-11.
 As always, it was arriving from Memphis and serving as Flight 505.
 Again, I thought the clouds looked pretty cool.
 A Spirit A320 arriving from Seattle.
 And of course, I had to stay for the Fed Ex 757.
 I love how clean the freight planes look.
This particular one was coming in from Indianapolis.

No comments: