Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Eastern Michigan Basketball Vs Oakland University

I went to my first basketball game of the season last night.  It was Eastern's second game though, their first was on a workday so I couldn't go.  They won.
 Last night they were playing Oakland University from Rochester Hills, Michigan.  They are normally a pretty good Division I team and I think would make a good yardstick for Eastern.
 Raven Lee trying to find the basket.
 Raven Lee dunking a little later.
 Raven Lee would prove to have a pretty good night by scoring over 20 points.
 Jerome Hunter is one of the new additions to the team.  Here he is dunking.
 Mike Talley on defense.
 Mike Talley working his way around a defender.
Karrington Ward making a dunk that would end up being Sports Center's number one dunk for the night.  It was pretty cool.

Eastern would end up winning 89-77.  Since it is early in the season for both teams, it's hard to gage what this might mean.  If Oakland is living up to normal expectations, I think it might bode well for the Eagles.

No comments: