Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Arthur M. Anderson at Dusk

For reasons that I will explain in a couple of posts, I didn't have much of a chance to go boatwatching tonight.  I'm kind of bummed about that because I could have caught a few freighters today.  But I'm excited for other reasons.
 The ship that I did catch made up for all the ships I missed.  Namely because that ship was the Arthur M. Anderson.  As you can see from the picture, I barely caught her before the light left.
 Really that's okay though because it made for a nice picture.  I don't usually catch a ship with the moon in the background.
 She just quietly goes on doing her boat things.
 And another shot with the moon.
 I didn't have too many opportunities for pictures.
Because this is a spot where they pass pretty quickly.  The next opportunity would have been Detroit.

No comments: