Monday, November 3, 2014

The Sunrise Wolverine

I was up early this morning and as I looked at the time, I realized that I could probably catch the Wolverine as it passed by Ypsilanti.  After a brief hop in the shower and getting dressed, I headed down to Depot Town to catch it.
 I decided to go on the Depot Side becaue I was hoping to catch some of the sunrise light.  It was a little overcast, so I wasn't sure that would happen.
 I guess I caught a little bit of them but I was hoping the side would be illuminated a little more.
 One thing about trains is that you don't have much time to dilly dally when taking pictures of them.  Especially if the train in question is the Wolverine.  She was pretty much flying by.
 As this picture would kind of indicate.
One more snap before heading back home.

No comments: