Monday, April 29, 2013

Point Betsie Lighthouse Again...

I'm not sure how many times I've visited this lighthouse now.  I know that I visited it fairly recently but the weather wasn't terribly cooperative, so I didn't want to stick around too long.  But it is my favorite lighthouse, so here goes.
 I'm not going to go into her history, as I've posted that on here a few times.  It is a very nice looking lighthouse thhough.
 I wouldn't mind catching it when it's open though.
Trying to take a picture of the lighthouse over the dune.
 A nice view of the lighthouse.
 One of the views I didn't get the last time I was up there.
 Nor did I get views from the other side.
 Looking up at the tower.
 I wish there was more green on the bushes.
 Looking over at a dune.
 A kind of odd angle of the lighthouse.
 The fog horn.  I think this might still be in use.
 An odd angle of the tower.
 Coming back to the car.
 I love these trees.
 Another shot of the lighthouse over the dune.
 I wanted a shot of the tower framed by the trees.
And a shot of the birches.

No comments: