Monday, October 31, 2011

The Comerica Tower

This is another shot from last Friday.  After I was finished boatwatching, I decided to wander over to Woodward Avenue to grab lunch.  While I was over there, I decided to take pictures of some of the buildings and things around there.  I'm not going to do these in any particular order.  So first up is the Comerica Tower.
This is another building I've posted about before, so I'm not going to go into the building details.  I do like the looks of it and it is probably one of my favorites in downtown Detroit.  Detroit may not have the tallest or flashiest buildings but I do think that it has some of the most unique.  This one is an example.  It has sort of a gothic style to it.
It represents one of the newer buildings in Detroit.
Looking up from Woodward Avenue.  So what is your favorite building in Detroit?  Please post in the comments section.  Thanks.


No comments: