Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Upper Tahquamenon Falls in the Fall

You would think that I would be tired of the Falls after visiting them once a month last year. It is pretty hard to get tired of the Falls because they are so beautiful. And if I remember from last year, I didn't quite get them at the right time in October so this year I was determined to get them at the proper time.
When my mom and I went up two weeks ago, there wasn't much color. This time it was different.
This is the main path that leads back to the Falls. It is awash in color.
One of my favorite angles of the Falls. You can still see the oranges, yellows and reds in the background.
A shot using a slower shutter speed to get the illusion of motion.
Same idea pulled back a little more.
Pulled back a little more.
One of the other spots where you can view the Falls.
Moving a little closer to the Falls.
I really love the colors in the front of the Falls.
Pulled back again.
I decided to head down to the Brink.
Looking down at the River.


Some more shots from that same vantage point.
Heading back to the parking lot.

No comments: