Sunday, October 16, 2011

Eastern Michigan Vs. Central Michigan - Pre-Game

So yesterday I made the trek up to Mount Pleasant to catch the Central Vs. Eastern game. This is the first time I've been to Kelly-Shorts Stadium in about 20 years. I think it is a little different than when I went there last time. The stadium is certainly more crowded than Rynearson.
The Central band before the game. They seemed pretty decent but there wasn't really anything to compare them to since the Eastern band didn't make the trek.
The Central Touchdown cannon. It kind of cool that they put camoflage netting around it.
One of the CMU flag girls.
Coach English prompting the players before they take the field.
The coin toss.
I think Eastern won the coin toss and chose to defer to the second half.

No comments: