Monday, October 3, 2011

My Desk at Home

I wont really say that it's come to this because I posted a picture of my work desk. I'd been meaning to post pictures of my desk at home at some point. This seems like a good point since I haven't done much updating of my blog in the past week. However, it looks like it is supposed to be nice tomorrow so I may go boatwatching.Just an overall shot of my desk. As you can see, Zappa decided that he wanted to lay down on it which was part of the reason I wanted to take a picture. You can kind of get an idea of what's on here.
A close up shot of of Zappa. I actually kind of like this shot.
A shot of his head. This is one of the reasons why I don't like flash. His fur is a little too washed out. I think I would have liked this shot otherwise.
One of my stuffed wolverines. I picked this one up at the University of Michigan Natural History Museum. I kind of like this wolverine but he's not as nice as the one I've got at work.
Another stuffed wolverine but it looks more like a stuffed dog to me.
Some of my diecast figures and vehicles. They are the same scale. The one in front is a Sherman Tank and behind it is a Half Track.
The same group from another angle.
I kind of like this picture and I think I might do it in black and white.
This is another group of diecast vehicles and they are 1/72 scale. In the front is an Abrams tank, then a Bradley and followed by a Challenger Tank. In front of the armored vehicles are HumVees.
An assortment of die cast figures and different scales. They represent different areas but they are most Napoleonic.
Some of my 1/6 Action Figures, these represent different uniforms of the Iraq War.
Another angle of those figures and these represent the early parts of the Iraq War.
I kind of like this shot.
My World War II U.S. Airborne Figures.
Various British soldiers from different eras. I don't have a Revolutionary War Brit though or anything prior to that. The Sean Connery looking guy is from the Boer War. The guy sort of in the middle is Monty.
Just another overall shot of my desk, trying to get everything in it. Up to the left you can see a picture of Princess Leia I found somewhere. Up at the top is one of my favorite posters....not because of Michael Jordan but because of the photography.
A pair of snipers.

No comments: