Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pt. Iroquois Lighthouse

Point Iroquois is one of the my favorite lighthouses in the state. It sits on a beautiful portion of the state and it is a pretty nice looking lighthouse to boot. It has been a while since I have stopped at it though. So it was kind of nice to come here. Since I've posted it before, I'm not going to go into much detail.
I tried to get a shot from near the beach but I was almost looking directly into the sun, so it looks pretty washed out. You can see the colors around it though.
Trying to get a shot of the tower through the trees.
One of my favorite lighthouse shots is looking up at the tower.
This is from the front.
From kind of an odd angle.
Another shot from near the beach.
A slightly different angle. I kind of like how the shadows are hitting it though.

No comments: