Monday, October 31, 2011

The Spirit of Detroit

Another repeat visitor to this blog is the Spirit of Detroit.  If you were to pick one statue that people would easily identify with Detroit, this is the one.  Sadly, I wish I would have gotten a picture of him a couple weeks ago, because I think he may have been wearing a Tigers' jersey.
I was just trying to get some unusual pictures and angles of him.
Probably the typical angle.  I like it when he is wearing a Red Wings jersey because it looks like he is making a save.
A close up of one of his hands.
And the other.

Another attempt at an odd angle.
And looking from the other side.

So that was my morning in Detroit.  I kind of wish I had more time down there but I was heading up North for other pictures.  I hope you guys enjoyed these.

No comments: