Sunday, June 10, 2012

The American Mariner Again...

The next ship is the American Mariner.  She is another ship owned by American Steamships and is a fleet mate of the H. Lee White.  This is a repeat appearance for her, so I'm not going to go into her biography here.
 I wish American Steamships would get their classic lakers out of long term layup.  I like their color scheme.   It would be cool to see them on the lakes again.
 But alas, I don't think that's going to happen.  Something tells me that the next time I see them will be in front of a tugboat.
 A closeup of her pilothouse.
 She gets a little closer.
 Her bow.  No salties here.
 The straight out shot.
 A better closeup of her pilothouse.
 One of her lifeboats.
 It was cool to see the bikes on the back of her.
 Her pilothouse as she pulls away.
 A more pulled out shot.
One last shot before she heads off to wherever she is going.

No comments: