Monday, November 26, 2012

An Eagle at the Side of the Road

My mother was scheduled to have a surgical procedure done to her today, so I took today off to be with her.  Last night, they called her and told her that she was going to be re-scheduled because they had some emergency procedures to do.  I didn't want to go home late last night, so I ended up heading home this morning and keeping my day off.
I decided to take M-13 to get on the expressway and I'm glad I did because I saw the above eagle sitting near the side of the road.  So I picked up my camera and put my zoom lens up and held it up to my eye because I knew the eagle would bolt.  He did but I was able to get a picture of him this time.  I think he was the eagle I saw at the side of the road yesterday.  He's a younger eagle though.

No comments: