Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Little Random Randomness

With the end of daylight saving time and the rapidly approaching winter, my time for photographing is limited, unless I want to do some night sceneries (which isn't too bad of an idea).  So I take whatever chances I can get.  I am the storm water operator for my office which means that twice a year, I get to take a walk around the premises and make sure that we are not polluting.  Since I like to take pictures of potential issues, I have my camera with me.
 There are actually nice woods behind both offices that I work at.  So occasionally I get to take pictures of the plants there.  Since I like thistle pictures, I decided to take a couple of them.
 This was actually how it was oriented.
 It's rare that I get multiple pictures of thistles that I like...so here's a third.
 As I was wandering around, a helicopter flew over head.  Unfortunately, I didn't have the right lens, so this is seriously blown up.
 As I was leaving the office, I kind of liked the oranges behind the tree.  I'll have to figure out how to make this work better.
 Same with this.
 And probably this.
 If you've followed this blog for any length of time, you know that I'm a Star Wars fan.  Tonight I decided to pick up a new game.  Looks fun.
So what does 1 X-Wing + Two TIES equal?  Two dead Imperials....:)

No comments: