Friday, November 23, 2012

Windmill Point

After the game, I headed back to Bay City but I went by way of Detroit, Jefferson Avenue and M-29.  I saw that there may be a few ships on the River.  I thought that I might be able to catch a ship at Windmill Point.  It's been a while since I've been there.
 Looking at the city from the lighthouse.  Last time I was here, it was pretty overcast, so I didn't realize the view was like this.
 The lighthouse itself.  It's an automated light.  One of the things I was amazed about was that the park was pretty clean this time.
 Looking up at the tower.
 Another view of the lighthouse.  I was trying to get the lines leading to the light.
A shot of the Livingstone Light from Windmill Point.  I guess this is unusual since I get pictures from the other way.

No comments: