Sunday, May 28, 2023

Catching Up With the Right Honourable Paul J. Martin

 It has been two years since I've see the next ship.

It seems like I always keep missing her.  Sometimes the cycles don't match up with my work schedule.
She's a nice enough looking boat.
She is one of the last ships to be built in Canada.
A bow shot.
Again, I'm not sure where she was heading down from.
But like the last ship, she was also heading to Windsor.
I think she was heading to one of the stone docks.
So it might be safe to say that she was delivering stone.
The fishing boat kept tracking with her.
Windsor in the background.
An almost clear background.
She passes under the Ambassador Bridge.
The bridge almost centered.
I kind of like this angle.
Lined up with her pilothouse.
She starts to make the turn for her dock.


No comments: