Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Ken Boothe Sr./Lakes Contender Makes an Appearance Again

I also saw that the Ken Boothe Sr. and her barge were making their way up the river as well.
 I decided to linger around St. Clair and a little longer to catch her there.  Next to the Presque Isle, I think this is my next favorite tug/barge combo.
 It's not actually a bad looking combo.
 A shot of her bow.
 The Ken Boothe Sr.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
 She makes her way past St. Clair.
 I waited at the spot where I caught the Blough to catch her as she headed out.
 An almost head shot of her.
 She works her way past.
 Part of the Blue Water Bridge as the backdrop.
 A shot of her tug.
 Another shot of her tug.
One more shot of her as she heads out into Lake Huron.  I believe she is headed to Duluth.

No comments: