Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mackinac Bridge in January

So I decided that I was going to do a new project, namely a picture of the Mackinac Bridge in each of the 12 months. So this is January. I was kind of surprised to see that there was some water in the middle of the straights.

Probably my favorite view of the bridge.

My mom suggested that given my project, I should show some trees in some of the shots to show the change of the seasons.

Another shot with the tree.

An overall shot of the bridge.

I was also surprised to see a ship. This is another one of the conversion ships.

The shot of the bridge from near the Fort's visitor's center.

Another nice shot, the sun is going down lower so the bridge is showing off more oranges.

A shot through more trees.

A shot from the other side.

The sun is down lower...More purples and pinks.

A shot at night. They must have the red and green lights up for Christmas.

No comments: