Friday, September 21, 2018

Shots of the Detroit Skyline

So I'm finally catching up to my posting from last weekend.  After a pretty busy Saturday and Sunday, I tried to get to them on Monday and that didn't happen.  On Tuesday I had a Doctor's appointment and I went planewatching in the afternoon.  We lost power on Wednesday and I did laundry last night.  So I want to get these posted.
 I decided that I wanted to go boatwatching.  It looked like it would be a pretty busy day and I haven't done decent boatwatching in a long time.  First up was a stop at Riverside Park to catch a ship there.  I got up a little late and I had to catch her there.
 As you can see, there was a little bit of a haze hanging over the river but was fine because I think a little weather makes for nice pictures.
After catching my first ship, I headed over to Belle Isle to catch the other ones.  I like the view from there.

No comments: